Wednesday 7 January 2009

What a mixed day...

Today started off with an appointment at the docs. All good news my blood pressure has finally dropped to 82 (bottom figure) not seen it this low in ages! Then Dr asked to step on scales and I'd lost a fair few pounds since weighed there last time (not sure exactly how much as the scales were kg and I cant even remember the exact reading now) BUT Dr was most pleased and said how well I was looking, came out feeling so positive...

Then today I went on wii fit and it says I have gained a pound. Now I am not sure if this is because I went on at 4pm where as other times I have been going on at 6am etc! Or the fact I am due (totm) I have a really bad migraine that I have had for a few days, not sure if that is caffiene withdrawel, stress or due to totm approaching?! I was just really hoping the wii fit would have shown a loss...I have been so so good. Nothing has passed these lips that shouldn't have. I have been having 3 good meals a day and not even wanted to snack, I have even saved points some days.

Hopefully the WI on monday will have a positive result!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, don't worry too much about the Wii, I wouldn't trust what it says, especially at a different time of day from normal.

    Great that your doctor was so happy with you. I'm sure he sees so many people who don't manage what you've done so far, it must actually be a really pleasant change :)

    *Cuddlz*

    ReplyDelete