Tuesday 3 February 2009

I'm Struggling!!!

To keep up with everything that is!!

I went to weight watchers on Monday and was pleased when I steppd on the dreaded scales to read a 2lb loss! I am feeling really heavy as is nearly totm for me.

I am still sticking to the plan, I haven't cheated once and haven't had a single chocolate bar this year or any diet coke! I do feel tons better for it.

I have also been doing lots of exercise, although last week I couldn't do much as my son was off school all week with tonsilitus and this week I am starting with it AND my son is coming back down with it, so doctors for us this morning!

Monday morning we woke up to a lot of snow! It continued to snow all day long but by Tuesday it had all gone and some had turned to ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment